Once your procedure is scheduled at Nebraska Medicine, pre-register at least 24 hours before your scheduled surgery.
Do this by:
- Completing the form
- Calling 402-552-3251 (toll-free 800-552-8802) between 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- If you have questions, calling is your best option.
Be sure to have the following items handy when you register:
- The names of your spouse, next of kin, emergency and billing contact information. This includes social security numbers for billing contacts.
- Insurance policy numbers, effective dates, etc. We also offer specialists who can answer insurance related questions and make sure yours is in place before your procedure.
- The date and type of procedure you are registering for.
Why you are required to do this:
- The registration information provides us with demographic, financial and emergency contact information. This is the starting point for the medical record.