At Nebraska Medicine, we highly value those who give of their time, talent and resources to provide exceptional care. Whether you give through volunteering, financial means or a tribute of appreciation; we consider any and all a tremendous gift which provides a higher level of care and personal touch.
There are many ways to share your time, talent and resources to support the patient experience at Nebraska Medicine. By exploring the many options below, you are beginning the journey of giving back and making a difference in the lives of others.
Giving of your Resources
Share Your Story
We welcome any feedback on how we can improve, or what about your care hear you especially appreciated. Provide your feedback.
Make a Donation
- In giving a gift to the hospital you are giving our staff, the tools they need to effectively treat patients to achieve the best possible outcome. A gift to the hospital enables us to build better and more modern patient facilities, makes purchasing of state-of-the-art technology possible and allows us to assist patients and their families receiving care at the hospital. You can make a donation to Nebraska Medicine on this website.
Learn About Planned Giving
- Creating a planned gift requires much thoughtful consideration and discussion. Our office will work with individuals and their professional advisers to design a plan that fits each unique situation to achieve financial planning and estate goals. Learn more about the process of giving to Nebraska Medicine.
Giving of Your Time & Talent
- Looking to make a unique difference in people's lives? Give the gift of you! We are looking for people with a passion for helping patients, their families and staff at Nebraska Medicine. By choosing to volunteer, you are providing that extra special touch to people who need it.
- There are many unique opportunities to volunteer. Day and evening shifts are open, seven days a week. Whether you are a person who likes to work with people, project orientated, want to try something new or utilize your existing skills, there's something for you. Learn about the process involved with becoming a volunteer.
Giving Through Appreciation
Celebrate Your Care
- Grateful patients at Nebraska Medicine often inquire about how they can give back to the hospital for the exceptional care they received while at Nebraska Medicine. Celebrate Your Care is a program designed to pass notes of thanks back to caregivers and if desired, make a donation to the specific area where an individual was treated. Send a note to a caregiver who made a difference to you or your loved one.
Tribute to Caregivers
- The Commemorative Stone program provides an opportunity to honor those who have dedicated their careers to caring for people or remember loved ones who have passed. Purchase a commemorative stone.
Nebraska Medicine has partnered with the University of Nebraska Foundation to raise private support to improve the quality of care the hospital provides. Feel free to contact any member of the team for additional information on how you can give back.
To learn more about philanthropic opportunities or to give online, please visit nufoundation.org/nemed.
Donations may be sent to the University of Nebraska Foundation, Nebraska Medicine’s designated fundraising partner, at 1010 Lincoln Mall, Suite 300, Lincoln NE 68508. If you’d like to make a donation in honor of someone, please write the honoree’s name in the memo line of your check.