At Nebraska Medicine, we highly value those who give of their time, talent and resources to provide exceptional care. Whether you give through volunteering, financial means or a tribute of appreciation; we consider any and all a tremendous gift which provides a higher level of care and personal touch.
There are many ways to share your time, talent and resources to support the patient experience at Nebraska Medicine. By exploring the many options below, you are beginning the journey of giving back and making a difference in the lives of others.
Giving of your Resources
Share Your Story
We welcome any feedback on how we can improve, or what about your care hear you especially appreciated.
Make a Donation
- In giving a gift to the hospital you are giving our staff, the tools they need to effectively treat patients to achieve the best possible outcome. A gift to the hospital enables us to build better and more modern patient facilities, makes purchasing of state-of-the-art technology possible and allows us to assist patients and their families receiving care at the hospital.
- Make a donation.
Learn About Planned Giving
- Creating a planned gift requires much thoughtful consideration and discussion. Our office will work with individuals and their professional advisers to design a plan that fits each unique situation to achieve financial planning and estate goals.
- Plan your gift today.
Giving of Your Time & Talent
- Looking to make a unique difference in people's lives? Give the gift of you! We are looking for people with a passion for helping patients, their families and staff at Nebraska Medicine. By choosing to volunteer, you are providing that extra special touch to people who need it.
- There are many unique opportunities to volunteer. Day and evening shifts are open, seven days a week. Whether you are a person who likes to work with people, project orientated, want to try something new or utilize your existing skills, there's something for you.
- Become a volunteer.
Giving Through Appreciation
Celebrate Your Care
- Grateful patients at Nebraska Medicine often inquire about how they can give back to the hospital for the exceptional care they received while at Nebraska Medicine. Celebrate Your Care is a program designed to pass notes of thanks back to caregivers and if desired, make a donation to the specific area where an individual was treated.
- Celebrate Your Care.
Tribute to Caregivers
- The Commemorative Stone program provides an opportunity to honor those who have dedicated their careers to caring for people or remember loved ones who have passed.
- Purchase a commemorative stone.
Contact Us Today
- Our Office of Development staff members work hard to cultivate relationships and are dedicated to improving the quality of care the hospital provides. Feel free to contact any member of our team for additional information on how you can give back.
- Contact us today.
To discuss philanthropic opportunities at the hospital, please contact one of our specialists:
Office of Development
987511 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE, 68198-7511