Because of the risk posed by coronavirus (COVID-19) to our patients, staff and our community, visitors are not allowed at our Health Information Management location at 3333 Farnam St., 3rd Floor, Omaha, NE 68131at this time.
Patient records are not available to be picked up in person.
For medical record requests, please submit your request, and state how you want to receive your records:
- Download this release of information form, and fill it out:
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 402.559.6200.
Patient records will only be provided through ONE of the following options:
- The One Chart | Patient portal
- We can mail them to your home
- Or we can email them to you. (The email will be encrypted and you will receive a password in a separate email message)
The fastest and easiest way to access your health information is to sign up for our patient portal, One Chart | Patient.
Once you sign up, you’ll be able to:
- Schedule or cancel your next appointment
- View and pay your bill online
- Message your health care team