More than filling prescriptions
Nebraska Medicine pharmacies offer retail, specialty and bedside services. Our staff goes beyond filling your medications and works closely with your health care providers to improve care coordination and medication safety.
- Medication refills, reminders and prescription status notifications online and via a smart phone application
- Automatic refills
- Free home delivery services
- A 90-day supply, if insurance allows. Just ask about it at any of our locations
- Meds to Beds discharge delivery services for same day and inpatient procedures
- Specialty services for medication that requires monitoring
- Medication take-back for unneeded, unwanted or expired medications
- Multiple financial assistance options: Apply for the assistance program
- Medication therapy management
Convenience at your finger tips
Set reminders to refill and take your prescriptions, see your current and past prescription history, track the status of your order and more, online or via our mobile app.
To order refills from your smart phone, download our Nebraska Medicine pharmacy app.
We also offer automatic refill on most prescriptions. This eliminates the need to call your doctor or pharmacy for refills. We will have your prescriptions ready before you run out of your current medication and you will be notified when the prescription is ready. Medications that cannot be added to the automatic refill program are transplant medications, specialty medications and controlled substance medications.
For questions about your refill, please email RxRefill@nebraskamed.com
For questions about your billing, please email PharmacyPayments@nebraskamed.com
For your convenience, we are also able to save your credit card on file for easy payment processing! Please call 402.559.3490.
Bedside delivery of prescriptions is offered to inpatients who are interested in the service.View More
Medication take-back box
Our pharmacies at Bellevue Medical Center and Nebraska Medicine Center are pleased to offer a drop-off site for unneeded, unwanted or expired medications.View More