Regardless of why you’re in the hospital, we want you to know that caring for you in a compassionate and safe way is our top priority.
During your stay with us, you may have questions. We hope you find the information listed here helpful.
If you happen to have a question that’s not answered here, please don’t hesitate to talk with the members of your health care team. We want you to feel comfortable asking questions.
- Staying at Bellevue Medical Center
- Staying at Nebraska Medical Center
- Hospital amenities
- Internet, television and phone access
- Gift shop hours and locations
- Request a social worker
- Types of support staff and what they do
- Hospital discharge: What to expect
- Tell us about your stay
- Nominate a nurse for the Daisy Award