We have partnered with Commerce Bank to offer patients and their families financing options to help pay for health care expenses.
Commerce Bank payment plan
Through Commerce Bank, we offer a Health Services Financing (HSF) account.
This account operates just like a loan:
- You'll make one monthly payment
- 0% interest for 24 to 36 months, depending on the amount of the loan
- This line of credit can't be used for elective procedures
Or call 402.559.3140 for more information.
CommerceCare for elective procedures
If you are considering an elective procedure, Commerce Bank offers two options.
Option A: Promotional rate line of credit
- 0% interest for the first 12 months
- 21.99% fixed interest after 12 months
Option B: Low-interest line of credit
- The Prime Rate + 7.24% variable interest for the life of the loan
- The Prime Rate is published in The Wall Street Journal in its "Money Rate" column on the last day of each month
Benefits of both options
- Finance up to $30,000
- No deferred interest, no origination fee and no early payoff penalty
- Low monthly payments
- A minimum monthly payment of $50 or 2% of the outstanding balance
- Pay online, by phone or by mail
If you're interested in financing an elective procedure, you can apply online now.
If you have questions, contact us today:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 402.559.3140