Have you or your family had a great experience with our health care team? Would you like to recognize someone who went above and beyond?
We have two awards at Nebraska Medicine aimed at doing just that.
The Daisy Award
The Daisy Foundation award is presented monthly to nurses who consistently meet all of the following criteria:
- Uncompromising commitment to compassionate, ethical, quality patient care.
- Dedication to provide extraordinary service with each opportunity.
- Commitment to enhancing quality of life.
- Respect for everyone.
The Sunshine Award
The Sunshine Award is presented quarterly to a nurse aide, patient attendant, or another member of the support staff who consistently meets all of the following criteria:
- Displays Nebraska Medicine’s ITEACH values
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and professionalism at work
- Honors and supports all members of the Nebraska Medicine family in delivering the best experience for our patients, families and visitors
- Establishes a special connection with patients, families, and visitors through trust and emotional support
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork with peers and co-workers