Share your Nebraska Medicine story
Nebraska Medicine is very interested in hearing about your experience with the hospital and staff.
Comments from patients and their family members are helpful to us as we focus on the areas we need to improve, as well as those experiences we can celebrate with you.
You have several options to provide feedback and thoughts on your time spent in the hospital and with our staff.
To share your story
- Call the Patient Experience team between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 402.559.8158
- Provide your feedback online
Nominate a Nurse Caregiver for the Daisy Award
The DAISY award is given to nurses who have compassion and superior clinical skills. Any nurse who consistently demonstrates the following is eligible to receive a DAISY award:
- A commitment to compassionate, ethical and quality patient care
- Provides extraordinary service
- Enhances quality of life and
- Shows respect to everyone
- Download the nomination form
Donate to Nebraska Medicine
Nebraska Medicine has partnered with the University of Nebraska Foundation to raise private support to bring serious medicine and extraordinary care to all patients. You can make a donation to Nebraska Medicine through the University of Nebraska Foundation.