At Nebraska Medicine, Interpretive Services offers document translation for internal and external business customers to facilitate communication with non-English speaking patients.
Patient education, procedure instructions, genetics letters, consult summaries, consent forms, discharge summaries, diagnostics, IRB studies and other research.
Please submit all requests via the following options:
- Attach an electronic version (MS-Word) of the document to be translated
- Enter your desired completion date
- Submit the form
- External Request
Please contact the Interpretive Services department at 402-559-8697 for assistance.
NOTE: Documents with a copyright will not be translated.
- Once the program coordinator receives the translation request, a confirmation of receipt with a fee quote for translation services, (if applicable) will be sent within five business days.
- All written translations go through a tier proofing to ensure accuracy of translation.
- The time for completion may vary depending on the length and complexity of the document. Priority will be given to time-sensitive documents and special needs situations.
- The document will be filed until the program coordinator receives a confirmation of acceptance for fee quote and completion date from you.