You are invited to join our dynamic volunteer program
The mission of Volunteer Services is to provide meaningful service opportunities and recognition for volunteers in support of the Nebraska Medicine mission of Serious Medicine, Extraordinary Care.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Nebraska Medicine.
Whether you are volunteering to explore career interests, offer service to the community, use professional skills, expand your circle of acquaintances and friends, or to make a difference in the lives of others, volunteerism greatly benefits Nebraska Medicine.
- You must be at least 16 years old
- Make an initial six-month commitment to volunteer
- Volunteer a minimum of two to four hours each week
- Complete New Volunteer Orientation
- All volunteers must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
A little time. A big difference.
Nebraska Medicine relies on its volunteers and the compassionate and conscientious service they provide to patients, visitors and staff. There's something for everyone. As a volunteer, you have the opportunity to provide comfort, care and support to patients by working beside our staff and team members to ensure our patients receive the best care. There's something for everyone.
- Make a difference
- Gain valuable experience
- Uncover hidden potential
- Meet new people
- Support the mission of one of the region's leading medical centers
- Have fun
- Free uniform and volunteer ID
- Free parking
- Gift shop discount
- Student Life Center gym membership discount
- 20% discount on non-prescription medications
Our volunteers are committed to serving the patients, families, visitors and staff of Nebraska Medicine by providing essential non-medical support a variety of service areas.
For questions, please call Volunteer Services at 402.559.4197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.