Parking & Maps
- Nebraska Medical Center has several parking facilities, and many of them offer valet parking. You may park in any of the designated lots on our campus or if you are a patient, use the complimentary valet service between 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- For additional assistance see this page for directions and parking information for buildings at the Nebraska Medical Center.
- The Lauritzen Outpatient Center and Fritch Surgery Center, Village Pointe Health Center and Bellevue Medical Center all offer parking right outside the buildings.
- Get directions and parking information for Lauritzen Outpatient Centerand Fritch Surgery Center.
- Get directions and parking information for Bellevue Medical Center.
- Get directions and parking information for Village Pointe Health Center.
- Get directions and parking information for Oakview.
- Generally your doctor's office will provide you with the time to arrive and this will be reviewed during your Preoperative Evaluation and Care Clinic visit or your Pre-surgical screening phone call. If you have questions regarding your arrival time, please call your surgeon's office.