Current Balance in One Chart | Patient
A quick way to see your current balance is to log into One Chart | Patient. Billing statements and balances are listed there under the Billing menu.
Call or Stop by Customer Service to See Your Current Balance
The Customer Service staff at Patient Financial Services is available to help you with your billing questions and any assistance related to billing/payments.
If you would like to speak with a Patient Financial Services Customer Service Representative, please call (402) 559.5346 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Speak with a Representative in Person about Your Statement:
Patient Financial Services
Mutual of Omaha Bank Building
33rd and Farnam St, 3rd Floor
Our office is open: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Enter through the main atrium directly behind the Mutual of Omaha main building, and take the elevators directly in front of you to the third floor, and then ask the front desk staff to direct you to Patient Financial Services.
Get an Estimate of What a Procedure will Cost:
- By Phone: ACCESS Services Financial Counseling at (402) 559.5346
- In Person: stop by their office and a financial counselor will give you an estimate of the hospital portion of your charges, based on the service you are receiving.
Get a Sense of What You'll Owe After Insurance Pays:
- Your insurance plan generally provides details as to the amount you are responsible for in the benefits enrollment brochure.
- This may include a deductible, co-insurance or co-payment amount and/or a percentage of the charges. We will verify and file insurance claims for you.
- We will help with your effort to receive reimbursement by your insurance company. If however, your insurance doesn't pay within 45 days, we may ask you to call or email your insurance company to help us get the bills paid. You are required to pay anything not covered by insurance when the bill arrives.
If You Overpaid or Were Overcharged:
We will issue you a refund in 30 business days.
How We Apply Your Payments:
- Your payment will be applied to the oldest bill, unless you give us the account number and date of another bill you'd prefer be paid first.
- Write that information on your check or in the Amount Paid box on the payment.