Nebraska Medicine is proud to support the mission of other non-profit organizations whose efforts are focused on serving underserved or vulnerable populations, addressing the leading causes of death in our community, or supporting the needs of our patients.
Funding priority is given to organizations aligned with current community health improvement initiatives. These include:
- Mental Health
- Nutrition, Physical Activity and Weight
- Prenatal Health and Infant Mortality
Additional funding priorities include organizations directly supporting our patient population, or causes dedicated to serving the under-served or vulnerable populations.
- All requests must be from an IRS designated 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.
- Funding is not provided for purposes of debt retirement, scholarships, loans, fellowship assistance, or for individual fundraising efforts.
- Nebraska Medicine does not provide sponsorship funding to directly support religious or faith-based programming.
- Fraternal organizations, beauty pageants, social clubs and sports teams/clubs are not eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- Third-party sponsored events or activities are not eligible for funding.
- Internal Nebraska Medicine or UNMC departments are not eligible to apply.
- Organizations with divisive or litigious public agendas, specific political or political party affiliation, or that discriminate on the basis of age, disability, religion, ethnic origin, gender or sexual orientation are not eligible for sponsorship from Nebraska Medicine.
- Organizations whose work is not within our current service areas: Douglas, Sarpy, Cass, Pottawattamie, Lancaster, Buffalo and Hall counties.
Each request is reviewed individually and within the context of available funds. Proposals must be submitted at least 60-days in advance of the event or activity.
For questions contact Nebraska Medicine’s department of Patient & Community Engagement at 402.552.2249.
Should your non-profit organization like to request funding from Nebraska Medicine, please do so by filling out the following form:
Should your non-profit organization like to request in-kind support from Nebraska Medicine, please do so by filling out the following form:
Should your non-profit organization like to request colleague participation in health fairs or other community events, please do so by filling out the following form: