University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC)
As Nebraska’s only public academic health sciences center, UNMC is responsible for educating the future of medicine. Additionally, researchers at the university conduct cutting-edge treatments and run clinical trials, finding cures and treatments for devastating diseases.
Nebraska Medicine – Bellevue is a Collaborative Effort Between Private, Military and Academic Physicians.
- Doctors from Bellevue and the surrounding areas have invested in, and/or have joined the staff at Nebraska Medicine – Bellevue to deliver the best health care to our growing community. This partnership provides doctors with local access to state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and patient care services and in turn provides patients more convenient access to a variety of comprehensive health care choices in their neighborhood.
- We believe that our unique staff - which includes both academic and private doctors, enhances our ability to provide a comprehensive health care experience. This mix combines the strengths of academic medicine and research with those of private practice to provide the community with a health system dedicated to quality clinical practice, advanced technology, medical education and access to ground-breaking research.
- Since the initial development of Bellevue's community hospital, community doctors have played an integral role in the planning and design of the building. This unique alignment has allowed the hospital to collaborate closely with doctors to develop a patient care model that achieves quality goals, enhances patient care and safety and promotes organizational success. Doctors continue to play an important role in the governance and strategic direction of the hospital.
Learn More About Our Partners
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Clarkson College
- Clarkson Family Medicine
- Fairfax Community Hospital
- Nebraska Health Network
- Ortho Nebraska
- Shenandoah Memorial Hospital
Nebraska Medicine- Bellevue's Partnership with the U.S. Air Force
Nebraska Medicine – Bellevue has partnered with the University of Nebraska Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program to offer a three-year training program that provides family medicine training for active duty U.S. Air Force physicians.