Please complete the following checklist to prepare for a telehealth appointment:
- Make sure you have an active One Chart | Patient account. If you don’t have one yet, sign up here.
- Prepare your computer or mobile device. Your device will need a working camera and microphone. Watch this video for help testing your equipment in advance.
- If you plan to use a computer or a tablet, like an iPad, make sure you can successfully log in to the One Chart | Patient portal and do a test run by following these instructions.
- If you plan to use a smart phone, download and log in to the Nebraska Medicine app ahead of time. Test it by following these instructions. (The Nebraska Medicine mobile app has replaced the MyChart mobile app.)
- Complete eCheck-In prior to your appointment. eCheck-In lets you confirm your insurance, current medications allergies and more.
You are now ready for your telehealth visit! For the best experience, check out these five tips for a successful video visit.
Please log in no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If your health care provider is running a few minutes late, the screen will say "please wait for the host to start this meeting." Your provider will be there soon.
If you still have questions after completing the checklist and reviewing the instructions listed here, please call 402.559.0700 for assistance before your scheduled appointment time.