eCheck-In lets you confirm your information, including insurance, medications, allergies and more prior to your appointment. You will receive an email asking you to complete eCheck-In seven days before your scheduled appointment. After you receive the email, follow the process below.
Step 1: In the Visits section, select the eCheck-In button.
- The eCheck-In toolbar will guide you through sections for:
- Personal Info
- Health Issues
- Sign Documents
- The circle will fill in once each section is complete
- You can stop at any time by selecting the Finish Later button at the bottom of each section
Step 2: To change your personal information simply select Edit. After you make any updates needed, select the check box next to This information is correct.
Step 3: Select or confirm the person responsible for paying your medical expenses. Add or change your insurance information as needed. Then select the check box next to This information is correct.
Step 4: Check that the medications listed are correct. Remove or add medications as needed. Select the check box next to This information is correct after you make any changes needed and then select Next.
- If your pharmacy is not listed, select + Add a pharmacy to search for your pharmacy by name or ZIP code
Step 5: Add or change any allergies you have. When you select +Add an Allergy, you will need to type in the allergy and then choose the reactions you have from the list of choices. Select the check box next to This information is correct after you make any changes needed and then select Next.
- If you do not find your allergic reaction listed, you can enter your reaction in the Comments box at the bottom
Step 6: Review your health issues and confirm that the list is up to date. You can remove problems that are incorrect or add new health issues. After you make any changes necessary, select the check box next to This information is correct and go to the next step by selecting Next.
Step 7: Forms that need signed will appear in this section. Select each green Review and Sign button to review and sign any documents necessary.
- For some forms you will only need to select the Signature box and your signed name will appear
- The Conditions of Treatment document requires you to make some choices. A red asterisk (*) will indicate where you need to make a choice
- The Signature field is locked until all the required choices are made. Once you’ve made all your choices, the signature box will unlock, and you will use your mouse or your finger to draw your signature in the box
- All documents appearing here need reviewed and signed before you can select the Next button
Step 8: Some health visits require you to fill out a questionnaire. Some examples are “Patient Medical History” or “Communicable Disease Screening” questionnaires. If you have a questionnaire to fill out, select answers to the questions as directed. At the end of the questionnaire, you will be able to review all your answers. Select the pencil icon to change any of your answers before you select the Submit button
Step 9: When you have completed all the eCheck-in steps, you will see the screen that says “eCheck-In Complete. Thanks for using eCheck-In!”
- For video visits, you will see a screen that also says “It’s time to start your video visit!” Select the green Begin Video Visit button to start your video visit