Need to set up an account?
Are you a referring provider who needs access to our PACS system? Here are the steps:
- Download the PACS access form
- Fax the completed form to 402-559-1011 or email RadPACS@NebraskaMed.com.
- We will contact you within three business days with the information to get started.
Do you have questions?
Contact us at 402-559-1010 or email RadPACS@NebraskaMed.com.
Already have an account?
If you already have a username and password, open PACS using Internet Explorer versions 8–11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari
First time logging in?
- Opening PACS presents you with the McKesson Enterprise Image Clinical Reference Viewer logon menu.
- You should be prompted for your username and password.
Below are answers to common problems and resources for additional help.
I get a message indicating I need to add the PACS page to my trusted sites.
- In Internet Explorer, click the tools menu and then click Internet Options
- Click the Security tab then click Trusted Sites
- Click the Sites button
- Paste the URL of the PACS page (https://secure.nebraskamed.com/for-physicians/pacs.html) in the field to add a trusted site
- Click Add
I followed the instructions but the installation did not work
- Contact us at 402-559-1010 or email RadPACS@NebraskaMed.com for assistance.