Need to set up an account?
Are you a referring provider who needs access to our PACS system? Here are the steps:
- Download the PACS access form
- Fax the completed form to 402-559-1011 or email PACSAccess@NebraskaMed.com.
- We will contact you within three business days with the information to get started.
Do you have questions?
Contact us at 402-559-1010 or email PACSAccess@NebraskaMed.com.
Already have an account?
- Open PACS using Edge, Chrome, IE11 or Safari
- Enter your username and click Next
- Enter your password and click Sign in
- Approve the Duo prompt on your mobile device (View Duo instructions)
- Follow the prompts to reset your password on first login
- Enter your domain username and password on the Change Healthcare Enterprise Viewer page
- UNMC users: enter unmc.medforest.org\yourusername
- All other users: just enter your username
- Search for patient by first and last name, Patient ID, or DOB
- Double click the relevant patient’s name to launch images
Need to configure DUO?
- If you do not have DUO configured, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
Search result shows ‘An error happened during patient search’ or searching for a patient hangs once you are logged into CHEV and you are a UNMC user.
- Click the Logout button on the top right side and sign in with unmc.medforest.org\ before your username. For example, for user ymiller, you would enter unmc.medforest.org\ymiller
- If the search results are hung, please refresh the page and then you should be able to logout and enter your credentials as instructed