In the event of a disaster, Nebraska Medicine will use various methods to communicate information that you may need to know.
Call 1.800.401.4444 or 402.559.5000 for recorded information.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911.
To help you prepare for a potential disaster, see the attachments and websites below:
- Health form for kidney and/or pancreas transplant
- Health form for liver and/or intestinal transplant
- Disaster preparation checklist
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) website: Includes general information about how to make an emergency plan and emergency kit, as well as, disaster-specific information.
- Building and maintaining an emergency kit (Recommended supplies list)
- Family emergency plans
- Information for seniors (English and Spanish)
- Information for pet owners (English and Spanish)
- Information for people with disabilities (English and Spanish)