Why have your baby in Bellevue?
At Nebraska Medicine – Bellevue, we strive to enrich the pregnancy experience, prepare your family for your baby's birth and foster an excellent delivery experience. Our dedication to individual needs and the natural feel of our Maternity Center provide the ideal location to bring your baby into the world.
Through our Bellevue childbirth and breastfeeding classes, and Mommy and Me new mom group, we provide exceptional training and education to prepare you for birth and infant care.
Spacious birthing rooms and luxurious amenities give moms a wonderful experience in a convenient setting perfect for mom and baby. Our facilities span the gap between at-home comfort and innovative medical technology.
We also offer a Level 2 NICU to provide extra care and support when needed, if Level 3 care is necessary, you will be transferred to the Omaha facility.
Our facilities span the gap between at-home comfort and innovative medical technology.
Our eleven private LDRP rooms are equipped for labor, delivery, recovery and post partum care so that you don't have to bounce from room to room. We've also provided a variety of amenities to make you feel more at home. Each room is equipped with:
- Ceiling fan
- Flat screen TVs
- Large rooms (375 square feet) to accommodate partner, families and clinical staff comfortably
- Large windows to provide lots of natural light
- Modern bathrooms with whirlpool tub and showers
- Room service-style dining
- Sleeping cots for fathers and family
- Wi-Fi Internet access
We offer a wide variety of services for expectant mothers
- Breast pump sales
- Childbirth education classes
- Daily quiet hours for both Mom and Baby
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- Lactation Program
- Language access services or interpreters
- Midwifery services
- Newborn Intensive Care Unit
- Prenatal testing
- Viewing room for the family of mothers planning on a cesarean birth
- 24-hour anesthesia and pain management services
We would love to give you a tour of our maternity center. Stop by the second floor of our campus at 25th Street and Highway 370, and we'll show you around. We'll even give you a free overnight bag when you visit.