Volunteer Orientation Schedule
Opportunities are available day and evenings, seven days a week. Most volunteers work a weekly shift of two to four hours, others serve as needed. An initial six-month commitment is requested of all volunteers. A variety of service areas are currently available for both adult and teen volunteers.
Prospective summer volunteers please note: we are unable to accept summer only applicants. To volunteer, the minimum requirement is a commitment of at least six consecutive months. If you can make this commitment, please contact Volunteer Services at volunteering@NebraskaMed.com.
New Volunteer Orientation is held in the Guest and Volunteer Services office. Classes are scheduled each month at various times. This is the orientation schedule for Nebraska Medicine – Nebraska Medical Center, Bellevue Medical Center and Nebraska Medicine – Village Pointe.
Pre-registration is required.
... or calling Volunteer Services at 402.559.4197.
2018 New Volunteer Orientation Schedule
- Tuesday, Sept. 11 - 9:30 a.m.to noon
- Thursday, Sept. 20 - 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 25 - 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 4 - 1:30 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 9 - 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 18 - 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 23 - 9:30 a.m. to noon
- Thursday, Nov. 1 - 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 6 - 1:30 to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 15 - 5:30 to 8 p.m.