From your computer:
Step 1: On your home computer, visit One Chart | Patient and log in to your account.
Step 2: Select the "Visits" button and click on "Appointments and Visits."
Step 3: Under "Upcoming Visits," find the "Home Call Telehealth" visit. Click on the blue "Details" button to the right of the visit information.
Step 4: Click the green "Begin Video Visit" button to let the provider know you are ready.
- If you do not see the button, it is too early to start the visit. Please log in to your visit 10 minutes before your appointment time to enable the rooming process to begin
- If you see a message that says, "Please wait for the host to start this meeting," just be patient. Allow the host time to sign in
Step 5: Once the provider initiates the visit, you have two options:
- Option 1: Select "Join with Computer Audio" to use your computer to talk to your provider
- Option 2: Select "Phone Call" to use your phone to talk to your provider. If you select this option, you'll have to call the phone number that pops up
Step 6: A preview screen may appear. If it does, select "Join with Video."
From your phone or tablet:
Step 1: If you don't already have it installed, download the Nebraska Medicine app
Step 2: Open the Nebraska Medicine app
Step 3: Log in with your One Chart | Patient account if you aren’t already logged in
Step 3: Find the "Appointments" section
Step 4: Tap your appointment
Step 5: Tap "Begin Visit."
- Please log in to your visit 10 minutes before your appointment time to enable the rooming process to begin
- If you are an Android user, please select "Turn on Video/camera" or tap on the "Device audio" button
Step 6: Click “Launch Meeting” (iOS devices) or “Zoom” (Android devices) from the prompt to begin the telehealth visits.
Step 7: Wait for the host to arrive. View the preview, then select "Join with video."