Khyber Medical College, 2008
Internal Medicine, University of North Dakota, 2016
Gastroenterology, UNMC College of Medicine, 2021
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website.)
How did you fall in love with your field?
I fell in love with gastroenterology at a very early stage in my career, when I was in medical school. I loved the interaction between the clinical care and procedural aspects of the field that I got to witness and be a part of. I saw the importance of early detection during screening procedures and how that impacted long term outcomes for patients. I also saw therapeutic procedures that helped patients acutely in distress or those who were hospitalized. All of that put together compelled me to pursue this incredible field and I have never looked back!
- Gastrointestinal Care
- Esophageal disorders
- Acid reflux
- Colon cancer screening and prevention
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Women's health
- Medical education
- Quality education and outcomes research
Three things people may not know about me:
- I enjoy arts and crafts and painting. In junior high school, I won first place in a national arts competition
- I love traveling and exploring new places with my husband and daughter. Disney World is our favorite vacation spot!
- I enjoy cooking and baking in my free time.
Insurance and Coverage
Licensed to practice medicine in: Nebraska
This provider has met the requirements to practice medicine in these states. To schedule a telehealth visit with this provider, you must be physically located within one of these states.