Having Flu Symptoms? We can help - Call 800.922.0000
If you think you might have COVID-19, follow these instructions.
The doctors of Clarkson Family Medicine are here to provide you and your family with the best medical care on an ongoing basis.
Family medicine physicians specialize in medicine for the entire family; from vaccinations to physical exams, from childhood diseases to adult health problems, from complete obstetrics to geriatric care.
Our office is staffed by a dedicated group of receptionists, nurses, certified medical assistants and business personnel. Many routine medical tests can be done in this office. Our entire team is committed to the concept of preventive medicine, wellness and patient education. Our doctors and nurses will take time with you and explain your illness and medications.
Additional services at Clarkson Family Medicine include laboratory tests, school and athletic physicals, obstetric and gynecological care, minor surgical procedures and limited X-rays.
We appreciate your cooperation with the following policies:
- Please be on time for your appointment. If you are a new patient please come 30 minutes before your appointment so you have time to complete your paperwork. If you are an existing patient please come 15 minutes before your appointment to ensure you are registered for your appointment on time. Smooth scheduling works best when staff can plan for patients and their needs.
- Patients who are 20 minutes late for appointments will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- If you are going to be late or cannot make your appointment, please call our office at least 24 hours in advance so that your appointment slot maybe assigned to an acutely ill patient and you can be rescheduled for a more convenient time.
- Failure to show for three appointments at our clinic will necessitate a change in how you will be seen by a physician. For questions on this, please ask the staff.
- Payment is due at the time of service, including, all co-pays. Co-pays will be collected prior to meeting with physicians.
- Self-pay patients are requested to bring a minimum of $50 to place on services rendered. If a payment plan is necessary, contact a patient account representative at 402-559-3140.
Clarkson Family Medicine Residency physicians specialize in medicine for the entire family: from vaccinations to physical exams, from childhood diseases to adult health problems, from complete obstetrics to geriatric care. The doctors of Clarkson Family Medicine clinic are here to provide you and your family with the best medical care on an ongoing basis.