Online scheduling is only for routine screening mammograms.
You qualify to receive a routine screening mammogram if you:
- Are 40 years of age or older
- Do not have a personal history of breast cancer, genetic or BRCA concerns
- Have stopped breastfeeding at least two months ago
- Do not currently have breast pain, tenderness, lumps or discharge
- Have a primary care doctor to receive the results of your mammogram
If you do not meet these requirements, we recommend you call 402.559.2500 to schedule your mammogram to ensure you have the best experience possible.
Before scheduling online, please check your appointment history to make sure your last mammogram was at least 365 days ago. By scheduling online, you acknowledge that you fit the criteria outlined above. If you schedule online and do not fit the criteria above, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
Please answer the questions below to schedule your mammogram online.