Executive Physical: Invested in Your Health
Many people rely on you for your knowledge, expertise and leadership. Thus, preserving your health and well being is vitally important. Put your health in the hands of the region’s most trusted medical professionals.
The Executive Physical program at Nebraska Medicine provides a comprehensive physical examination and series of screening tests in a package designed to meet the needs of busy executives. The program gives participants a thorough assessment of their current health and outlines any potential health risks.
One morning on your calendar. One convenient appointment. All of your healthcare questions answered. Priceless peace of mind.
- Medical Staff Expertise. Physicians at Nebraska Medicine are well-respected industry leaders- highly skilled in both primary and specialty care. And, our Magnet-Certified nursing staff is recognized among the best in the country.
- Personalized Service. A nurse is available to help with any of your needs before, during, and after your Executive Physical.
- Should your require other services from Nebraska Medicine, our on-call nurse concierge service will assist you or your family members with navigating your healthcare needs at any time throughout the year.
- Let us assist you in achieving optimal health. Our programs are compatible with your smart phone or wearable device to help you monitor your action plan for health maintenance or disease prevention.
- Streamlined Agenda. We know your time is priceless. Executive Physical is designed to be comprehensive and thorough, yet expeditious.
- Your full medical history will be collected by a nurse before your visit, allowing us to design your physical to meet your individual needs and proactively answer your individual health questions during your allotted time.
- You will leave your appointment with your results in-hand. Our physicians will go over every detail and answer all of your questions before you ever depart the medical center campus.
Comprehensive Screening Package
An Executive Physical includes any or all of the following basic screenings and laboratory tests (based on personal medical history):
- Full medical history review with a registered nurse
- Thorough physical exam with a licensed physician
- Comprehensive blood tests, including: fasting glucose and hemoglobin A1C (blood sugar), full lipid panel (cholesterol test), complete blood count with differential (CBC), full metabolic panel, thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), liver enzymes, vitamin D
- Cardiac stress test on a treadmill, including 12 lead Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Chest X-Ray (baseline exam at first annual appointment, and then as needed based on personal health history)
- Vascular studies (including ultrasound of carotid and abdominal arteries; ankle-brachial index)
- Annual influenza (respiratory flu) vaccine
- Hepatitis C screening (only upon request)
- Spirometry Pulmonary Function Test (baseline exam at first appointment, and then as needed based on personal health history)
- Audiogram study (hearing screening)
- Health risk assessment (to identify modifiable risk factors)
- Mental health screening quiz and referral for follow up, when requested
- Sleep apnea screening quiz and referral for follow up, when indicated
- PSA- prostate specific antigen- (males only)• Mammogram (females only)
- Pap Smear (females only)
Additional Included Services
- Complimentary health binder to store your health records, questions, and visit notes
- Copy of your test results on a flash drive mailed to you following your visit
- Access to Nebraska Medicine’s exclusive on-call nurse concierge service for your personal health needs
- Assistance with medical referrals and appointments with any of our highly trained primary or specialty care physicians
- Navigation services for you or a loved one during a hospitalization
- Private waiting suite for use during a surgical procedure or extended hospital stay
- Direct access to an RN case manager 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Friday, and by email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
For more information, call: 402.552.2248