4400 Emile St.
Omaha, NE 68105
Omaha, NE 68118
Saint Joseph University, 2013
Internal Medicine, Hotel Dieu De France Hospital, 2015
Gastroenterology, Hotel Dieu De France Hospital, 2015
Gastroenterology, European Hospital Georges Pompidou, 2018
Transplant Hepatology, UNMC College of Medicine, 2021
- Alcohol-related liver disease
- Primary biliary cholangitis (PBC)
- Wilson disease
- Cirrhosis and portal hypertension
- Liver transplant evaluation and post-transplant care
- Patient education
- Medical education
How did you fall in love with your field?
One of my first encounters with a patient as a medical student was a young lady with jaundice who had acute liver failure from acetaminophen overdose who luckily spontaneously got better. I understood then how vital and resilient this underappreciated organ is, the liver. My love for hepatology grew while rotating on the gastroenterology (GI) service during residency because of its complex physiopathology.
During my GI training, I had the opportunity to do two transplant hepatology observerships in the U.S. which confirmed my passion for this field. I feel fortunate to be practicing in an era where hepatology is booming with ever-growing therapeutic options and to be part of a team that can change a patient’s life with the miracle of transplant.
Three things people may not know about me
- I have a huge sweet tooth. The best part of living in Paris during my GI training was all the delicious pastries you can find. My favorites are macarons and eclairs.
- I enjoy watching videos about skincare products and make-up tutorials. If I didn't go into medicine, I would have chosen to be a make-up artist.
- My fiancé and I love traveling. We usually plan our itinerary around "hole-in-the-wall" restaurants.
Insurance and Coverage
Licensed to practice medicine in: Nebraska
This provider has met the requirements to practice medicine in these states. To schedule a telehealth visit with this provider, you must be physically located within one of these states.