Nebraska Medicine continually looks for ways to support our team members in their professional and personal lives. Our Total Rewards program includes a wide range of traditional benefits and supportive services that are available to eligible team members and their dependents. This includes health and dental insurance to paid time off, tuition assistance to employee assistance program (EAP), and more.
Nebraska Medicine’s Total Rewards program availability is based on an FTE (full time equivalent) basis. We also offer a shorter waiting period for eligibility: Qualifying team members begin receiving benefits the first day of the month following their initial start date.
- Our Total Rewards Program includes the following benefits:
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Matching Contributions for Retirement
- Tuition/Certification Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leave of Absence
- Wellness Program, and more.
Nebraska Medicine’s Total Rewards program varies by department. Contact us to learn more about our benefits and additional supportive services.