Nebraska Medicine continually looks for ways to support our team members in their professional and personal lives. Our Total Rewards program includes a wide range of traditional benefits and supportive services that are available to eligible team members and their dependents.
The program offers a shorter waiting period for eligibility. Qualifying team members begin receiving most benefits the first day of the month following their initial start date.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Accrued paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Retirement with matching contributions
- Tuition/certification assistance
- Student loan assistance (eligible positions)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Leave of absence
- Life, accident and disability insurance
- Wellness program
- Adoption benefit
The Total Rewards program varies by full-time/part-time status and by department. Contact us to learn more about our benefits and additional supportive services.