Nebraska Medicine continually looks for ways to support our team members in their professional and personal lives. Our Total Rewards program includes a wide range of traditional benefits and supportive services that are available to eligible team members and their dependents.
The program offers a shorter waiting period for eligibility. Qualifying team members begin receiving most benefits the first day of the month following their initial start date.
- Accrued paid time off (PTO)
- Adoption benefit
- Earned wage access with Payactiv
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Leave of absence
- Life, accident and disability insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Partnership with WeeCare to match parents with licensed and quality child care
- Retirement with matching contributions
- Student loan assistance (eligible positions)
- Tuition/certification assistance
- Wellness program
The Total Rewards program varies by full-time/part-time status and by department. Contact us to learn more about our benefits and additional supportive services.