- Look forward to daily hands-on challenges that provide opportunities to employ your critical thinking skills?
- Enjoy caring for a variety of patients and act as a resource/advocate for those patients?
- Appreciate working on different units and departments on a regular basis, to continually broaden your experiences?
If so, joining the nursing float pool might be the ideal opportunity for you.
We’re looking to recruit more nurses for our elite float pool. They fill in for nurses throughout Nebraska Medicine.
We're looking for veteran nurses, brand new nurses and other roles on the float pool team. Just click the red button and search "float pool."
In order to qualify for the float pool (which includes a 20% pay differential) you:
- Must have at least 18 months nursing experience
- Float to all inpatient units (both campuses)
We're also looking for recent nursing graduates to fill our float pool fellowships*:
- Fellowships lasts for 18 months
- You'll float to the same four or five units during their fellowship
*Note: The fellowship role does not include the 20% pay differential
Just click the red button and search "float pool."
Nebraska Medicine is an equal opportunity employer. We provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who can perform the essential functions of an open position. Your application will receive the same consideration as other applicants.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.