Choose a Career That Evolves With You
The breadth of Nebraska Medicine’s offerings, combined with a genuine desire to help others succeed, makes working here unlike anywhere else. When you join the Nebraska Medicine team, you become part of an organization committed to impacting lives through advanced health care. One way we do this is by empowering our colleagues, across all departments, to think differently about their career.
Working here gives you the opportunity to explore a wealth of options. Students and seasoned professionals alike have the chance to find their passion, or even alter their career path if goals or needs change for any reason. Within this one organization, you will gain greater experience and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Our growing organization includes Nebraska Medical Center, Bellevue and 40 outpatient clinics. Combined we provide patients with access to more than 1,000 physicians and 661 licensed hospital beds in Omaha and Bellevue. We are the primary clinical teaching partner for the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC), with approximately 12,000 combined employees, which makes us the largest employer in Omaha. But that doesn’t mean our team members become a number. Rather, we focus on the individual goals and needs of every colleague to ensure you’re equipped with the right knowledge, resources and support system to help you be successful. Only then can we stay true to our promise of “Serious Medicine. Extraordinary Care.”
Learn More About:
- Our job shadowing program
- A special program for high school students who want to experience what it is like to work in health care
- Upcoming hospital tours for current or potential nursing students
- The ITEACH Student Nurse Fellowship program for first semester nursing students, which includes $20,000 in tuition assistance and a hiring bonus upon completion
- A medical assistant sponsorship program in which Nebraska Medicine will provide tuition, books and employment for students