Thank you for your interest in pursuing clinical hours at Nebraska Medicine. We can offer a variety of clinical experiences in both the inpatient and ambulatory setting.
Please read the following points before you fill out request, as they are very important.
- UNMC and Clarkson College have an Academic Affiliation Agreement (AAA) with Nebraska Medicine which means their students s get priority placement.
- There needs to be a Clinical Affiliation Agreement (CAA) with Nebraska Medicine and requesting University/College before any placement can occur.
- We DO NOT have any outpatient pediatric clinical sites.
- All requests for physician preceptors will be sent through their student coordinator first.
- Some areas that have limited capacity and placement may not be possible such as family medicine and women’s health.
- Please submit supplemental areas of interest as we may be able to facilitate that request.
- The application process will be open 30 days prior to the established deadline for each semester.
- You will get placement notification within 2 weeks of deadline.
|Semester||Application Start||Application Deadline|
|Spring||Sept. 1||Oct. 1|
|Summer||Jan. 1||Feb. 1|
|Fall||April 1||May 1|
Fill out the form below to begin the process. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com