- Expand your skills by being a part of an energetic and fast-paced environment
- Be part of an organization that has received recognition for high standards as a Level 1 Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Heart Failure Center and Transplant Center
- Work with innovative equipment and software while providing care to unique patients from around the world.
- Working in the Interventional Radiology Department is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills by being part of an energetic and fast-paced environment, caring for thousands of patients each year.
No two days are exactly alike for those working in the radiology field. Any given day can bring a range of patient conditions, unique circumstances and the ability to leverage the latest technologies.
“I love the variety of what these jobs offer. Every day is a new day and I’m always coming into something different. Because of the wide variety of what we offer, we truly have an impact on patient outcomes and take pride in the care we provide. The radiology team is a joy to work with and like a family." Erin Griesman, BDN, RN
The Nebraska Medicine radiology team thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment. Adaptability and the ability to pivot as the need arises are critical to meeting the needs of patients. By providing effective and accurate results, radiology professionalshelp other doctors make informed treatment decisions in a wide variety of patient health concerns.
“What we do makes a positive difference for patients down the road and affects the next step of care. The level of care and exams we provide and the training we get here also prepares our staff to feel confident that they could go anywhere and feel confident in their ability to succeed. ” Joseph Garcia, RT(R) CVIT Interventional Radiology manager
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we’re here. Your role within our organization plays a vital role in providing the highest level of care to our patients. Our values include Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
“Nebraska Medicine provides many opportunities for personal and professional growth. Teams and managers are there to support you.” Samantha Palensky, MHA, RT(R) CNMT, CT/MRI manager
• Work to achieve exceptional results?
• Remain calm under pressure?
• Adjust to changing situations?
• Thrive in a team environment?
• Feel comfortable with patient interactions and respond with empathy?
If you desire to make a difference in the next steps of patient care, radiology may be a good fit for you.
See openings in radiology