You are invited to attend the annual Nebraska Medicine nursing open house
When? 9 a.m. to noon, Saturday Sept. 14
Where? Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center main lobby
- 9 a.m. Check in and registration
- 10 a.m. Welcome and event details
- 10:15 a.m. Keynote speaker, Prasanta Dash, PhD, presents, "HIV Research Breakthrough"
- 10:45 a.m. Questions and speaker closing
- 11 a.m. Booths
Attendees are welcome to come and go during any portion of the event. A light breakfast and refreshments will be provided.
Reasons to consider Nebraska Medicine?
- Low patient ratios
- #1 Place to Work according to Forbes
- We pay back nursing loans
- Fellowship opportunities
- Valuable and unique experiences to be gained in different units
- Patient Care Tech support for nurses
- Competitive benefits – including paid time off, tuition assistance, medical and dental benefits
Directions and Parking:
The career fair will be in the lobby of the Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center. Parking is available in the parking structure connected to the Durham Outpatient Center, also known as Green parking, near 45th and Emile streets.
Nebraska Medicine is an equal opportunity employer. We provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who can perform the essential functions of an open position. Your application will receive the same consideration as other applicants.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.