Meet Our Staff and Learn About Our Many Nursing Opportunities
When? Between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Saturday Jan. 12
Where? Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center
- We encourage all current and future nurses to attend to learn about working at Nebraska Medicine and the hiring process.
- We have openings in a wide variety of nursing roles throughout our health care system.
- No matter what kind of nursing role you're looking for, we probably can accommodate you.
- Get a tour of the Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center.
We're also giving away a raffle prize each hour!
Reasons to consider Nebraska Medicine?
- Low patient ratios
- #1 Hospital in Nebraska according to U.S. News & World Report
- Fellowship opportunities
- Valuable and unique experiences to be gained in different units
- Patient Care Tech support for nurses
- Competitive benefits – including paid time off, tuition assistance, medical and dental benefits
Directions and Parking:
The career fair will be in the lobby of the Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center. Parking is available in the parking structure connected to the Durham Outpatient Center, also known as Green parking, near 45th and Emile streets.
Nebraska Medicine is an equal opportunity employer. We provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who can perform the essential functions of an open position. Your application will receive the same consideration as other applicants.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.