"I am able to give our patients that chance to have a little bit of extra peace of mind while they are here."
Define Your Future
As Nebraska Medicine continues to expand, so do your opportunities for finding the right fit. We partner with Sodexo for food and environmental services. Each role is vital to making our patients and their families feel welcome and comfortable.
See opening we have in the following categories by searching our list of current openings here:
- Dietary assistants (deliver special meals to patients with certain diet restrictions)
- Food services senior associates (deliver meals to patients)
- Environmental services associates (cleaning a variety of places where employees work)
- Floor care senior associates (cleaning public areas)
- Patient area environmental senior associates (cleaning patient rooms and places procedures are performed on patients)
Many of the services and trade positions offered through Sodexo allow for flexible schedules, a range of benefits and competitive pay with the option for shift differentials.
Nebraska Medicine is an equal opportunity employer. We provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who can perform the essential functions of an open position. Your application will receive the same consideration as other applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.