"I am able to give our patients that chance to have a little bit of extra peace of mind while they are here."
Define Your Future
As Nebraska Medicine continues to expand so do your opportunities for finding the right fit. Each role is vital to making our patients and their families feel welcome and comfortable.
See opening we have in the following categories by searching our list of current openings here:
- Dietary assistants (deliver special meals to patients with certain diet restrictions)
- Food service senior associates (deliver meals to patients)
- Environmental services associate (cleaning a variety of places where employees work)
- Floor care senior associates (cleaning public areas)
- Patient area environmental senior associates (cleaning patient rooms and places procedures are performed on patients)
Working here will open the door to opportunity, including tuition reimbursement, continuing education, diversity of job opportunities within the organization and much more.
Perhaps one of our greatest benefits is our location. Regardless of where you live, chances are there’s a Nebraska Medicine facility close by. In Omaha, we’re located on the bus line to make your commute easier.
Many of our services and trade positions offer flexible schedules, a range of benefits and competitive pay with the option for shift differentials, which create an opportunity to enhance your income.
Most of these jobs require only a high school diploma or general education diploma.
Nebraska Medicine is an equal opportunity employer. We provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who can perform the essential functions of an open position. Your application will receive the same consideration as other applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.