Nebraska Medicine will pay for your coursework and your books!
Medical assistants work in a variety of clinics across Nebraska Medicine and are responsible for bringing patients into exam rooms, taking vitals and giving injections. MAs are an integral part of our team and have an opportunity to interact with a variety of patients and health care providers. They should demonstrate our organizational values: innovation, teamwork, accountability, excellence, courage and healing.
Nebraska Medicine will select candidates for the program from those enrolled in Metropolitan Community College's one-year Medical Assisting Program. As part of the program, each student will receive:
- Paid tuition for 86-credit program ($6,200 value)
- Up to $400 for books and $100 for supplies
- Coordination of required externship at Nebraska Medicine during fourth and final semester of program
- Employment after program completion as a medical assistant
Learn more at our open house:
Tuesday, Dec. 10 from 6 to 8 p.m.
MCC South Campus – ITC building
Room ITC 120, ITC Conference Center
• Meet MCC instructors, past students and current MAs
• Explore career options available at Nebraska Medicine
• Network with other young professionals who share a common interest
- If you want to speak with someone about the program, email Alexa Clark at alclark@NebraskaMed.com with your contact information so she can discuss the details with you.