Maps & Directions
Nebraska Medicine’s main campus, located in midtown Omaha, is anchored by Clarkson Tower, University Tower, Lied Transplant Center and the Hixson-Lied Center. Adjacent to this campus is the University of Nebraska Medical Center, the hospital’s academic partner. Additional Omaha facilities include Oakview Medical Building, nine outpatient clinics and Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital.
If you or a family will be receiving care at Nebraska Medicine in Omaha, please use the following information to arrive at the medical center via the most direct route and park where it is most convenient to your final destination.
- Download a printable map
- Contact us for questions about main campus - or call 402-559-2000 for assistance.
- Driving to and parking at the Lauritzen Outpatient Center & Fritch Surgery Center:
- Use 4014 Leavenworth St., Omaha, NE 68105 in your GPS mapping application, or see a Google map.
- View a map showing how to access the building and where to park.
You will be able to park right outside the building. We have a surface lot reserved for patients and families receiving care.
- Driving to and parking at Clarkson Tower
- Use 4350 Dewey Ave., Omaha, NE 68105 in your GPS device.
- Please utilize complimentary valet parking Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. available in front of the main entrance of Clarkson Tower on 42nd Street and Dewey Avenue.
- For self-park, please use the orange parking surface lot near the main entrance to the hospital at 42nd Street and Dewey Avenue.
- Driving to and parking at University Tower
- Use 4400 Emile St., Omaha, NE 68105 in your GPS device.
- Please utilize complimentary valet parking Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. available in front of the Durham Outpatient Center circle drive.
- For self-park, please use the green parking structure is located at the intersection of 45th and Emile streets. To enter the main lobby of University Tower, take the parking structure elevators to level one, into the atrium of the Durham Outpatient Center.
- After Hours Points of Entry
- For the safety of our patients and guests we limit access to the hospital from 8:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. A security officer will be stationed at the entrance of both Clarkson and University towers. You will be required to check in and the officer will provide you with a visitor pass and direct you to your destination.
- Access Clarkson Tower through the main doors near 42nd Street and Dewey Avenue.
- Access University Tower through the green parking structure, take elevators to level one, into the atrium of the Durham Outpatient Center.
- 1st impression Greeters
- Nebraska Medicine is committed to putting its patients first. To better serve patients and visitors, greeters are in place at the entrances of Clarkson Tower, located at 42nd Street and Dewey Avenue, and the Durham Outpatient Center, located at 44th and Emile streets, from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday–Friday. They can answer questions and provide directions on how to navigate the hospital.
Additional facilities in the Omaha area who are affiliated with Nebraska Medicine include Oakview Medical Building, nine outpatient clinics and Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital and Bellevue Medical Center.