Nebraska Medicine is the most esteemed academic medical center in the region offering exceptional patient care combined with innovative research and education. Committed to advancing quality health care, Nebraska Medicine represents the clinical integration of The Nebraska Medical Center, the state’s largest and highest rated hospital, Bellevue Medical Center and UNMC Physicians.
Our newly integrated organization allows us to strengthen our services by expanding collaboration with our partners and providing you access to more than 1,000 physicians and 678 licensed hospital beds as well as approximately 40 specialty and primary care clinics in Omaha and the surrounding area.
Nebraska Medicine will continue to deliver the same familiar promise of “Serious Medicine Extraordinary Care” to all of our patients wherever they may need it -- at their doctors’ office, the hospital, an outpatient facility, in Omaha or Bellevue. And we will maintain our relationship as the primary teaching partner for the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC).
Our new organization now includes:
Nebraska Medicine – Nebraska Medical Center is a 627 acute-care bed facility that provides care to some of the sickest and most complex patients from a team of experts that represents more than 1,000 physicians in all major specialties and subspecialties.
As the teaching hospital for UNMC, our patients also benefit from one of the nation’s leaders in and cutting edge research and education.
- Nebraska Medicine – Nebraska Medical Center has an international reputation for providing solid organ and bone marrow transplantation services.
- We also are a leader in oncology, cardiology and neurology services.
- U.S News & World Report has named the medical center the top hospital in the state for several years in a row, and more recently, one of the best hospitals in America.
- We are Nebraska’s only state designated Comprehensive Trauma Center serving both pediatric and adult patients.
- We also have one of the nation’s few Biocontainment Units that is used to care for anyone exposed to a contagious and dangerous disease.
Nebraska Medicine – Bellevue, is a 51-bed, full-service hospital that offers 24/7 emergency care, obstetrics, inpatient and outpatient surgery, intensive care, cardiology services, cancer services, a pharmacy, radiology and lab testing.
Nebraska Medicine – Clinics includes more than 450 doctors in 50 specialties and sub-specialties who are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, teaching to our future clinicians and conducting groundbreaking research.
With our academic partner UNMC, we lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future through extraordinary care, discovery and learning.
Make an Appointment