The Nebraska Medical Center treats pediatric, adolescent and young adult patients diagnosed with complicated cancer cases. Patients are treated by specialists with extensive experience in disease specific areas offering innovative therapies such as stem cell transplant. At the medical center young patients have the opportunity to participate in clinical trials.
There are some cases of pediatric cancer where blood and marrow transplantation may be considered for treatment. The Nebraska Medical Center is home to one of the busiest adult and pediatric programs in the country. Learn more about blood and marrow transplantation.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) Designation
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT)
- Accreditation of Radiation Oncology by American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Magnet Status awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Oncology Certified Nurses
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska, Blue Distinction Center for Complex and Rare Cancers
Make an Appointment