At The Nebraska Medical Center, innovative robotic surgical options are available to treat different kinds of gynecological cancers such as:
- Cervical Cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Physicians from several disciplines collaborate and form an individualized treatment plan based on the patient’s needs and condition. The multidisciplinary approach to care includes consulting with medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, internal medicine specialists, case managers, oncology certified nurses, pharmacists, social workers, nutritionists and rehabilitation specialists. In partnership with the University of Nebraska Medical Center there are several gynecological cancer clinical trials offered on campus which can become part of a patient’s treatment plan.
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) Designation
- Accreditation of Radiation Oncology by American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Magnet Status awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Oncology Certified Nurses
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska, Blue Distinction Center for Complex and Rare Cancers
Make an appointment with a gynecological cancer specialist by calling 800-922-0000. For clinic location and hours use the Find a Physician link.