Your prescription for human resource solutions
The Healthcare HRx program is a unique service offered by Nebraska Medicine which focuses on providing Human Resource guidance, mentoring, and support to critical access rural hospitals.
Experienced HR Leadership
Krysty Svajgl leads an experienced HR team in a combined total of over 30 years experience in human resources with the majority of those years in healthcare at Nebraska Medicine’s Human Resources department. Extensive experience in human resource programs that range from employment and compensation to employee relations, benefits, and HR systems. In addition, the team has access to a broad range of resources within Nebraska Medicine’s Human Resource division, as well as external healthcare HR professional services.
A Partnership Just for Healthcare
Today, human resources continues to become more and more complex and challenging, especially in the healthcare industry. In answer and support of the rural healthcare human resource needs in meeting the HR complexities and challenges, Nebraska Medicine developed the Healthcare HRx program in 2005. This program offers a partnership that provides a list of comprehensive resources tailored for each partner’s specific HR needs. With its own staff of trained and experienced professionals, a partnership with Healthcare HRx can provide just the right prescriptions for offering successful and effective solutions for today’s healthcare HR issues.
The Healthcare HRx partnership is available to offer HR guidance, assistance, and support in the following areas:
- Personnel Administration
- Recruitment concepts, marketing vacant positions, manpower planning (staff reductions etc.), employee and manager coaching and counseling regarding the hiring process, regulatory reporting/compliance, records maintenance, employment statistics, document review
- Benefits Administration
- Benefit plan review, paid time off plan review, supplemental benefit plans, pension plan, etc…
- Employee Relations Administration
- Employee and manager coaching and counseling, regulatory reporting and compliance, performance appraisal administration, policy development and maintenance, policy interpretation, new employee orientation, employee opinion surveys, employee rewards and recognition programs
- Compensation Administration
- Compensation strategy development and administration, job description development, salary administration, and merit program administration
- Health Promotions and Wellness
- Health & Wellth Incentive Program, annual health screenings, health risk assessments, wellness intervention programs, health fairs, and fitness testing
Find out more about this innovative HR partnership. Contact Krysty Svajgl, Healthcare HRx Manager, by calling 800-992-0000 for information on Healthcare HRx, your prescription for human resource solutions.