Nebraska Medicine offers promising leukemia treatment such as blood and marrow transplantation as an option for patients. The medical center is recognized by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) Designation and National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) as one of the nation’s leading leukemia treatment centers.
New leukemia treatments, developed in clinical trials in partnership with the University of Nebraska Medical Center, become available to patients and are part of comprehensive approach to cancer care.
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) Designation
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT)
- Magnet Status awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Oncology Certified Nurses
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska, Blue Distinction Center for Complex and Rare Cancers
Call 800-922-0000 to make an appointment with a Leukemia specialist. For clinic location and hours use the Find a Physician link.
Make an Appointment