Lauritzen Outpatient Center &
Fritch Surgery Center
4014 Leavenworth St.
Lauritzen Outpatient Center & Fritch Surgery Center opens this November.
Omaha, NE 68105
Committed to delivering personalized care in a convenient environment, Nebraska Medicine has built a new facility – Lauritzen Outpatient Center – that will transform operations and vastly improve the patient experience.
The Lauritzen Outpatient Center will offer you closer patient parking, nicer waiting rooms, and more time to spend with your doctor. You will have comprehensive services in one facility, translating into a better experience when you have an appointment.
Comprehensive services will include:
- Fritch Surgery Center, a state-of-the-art, multispecialty outpatient surgery center with designated ophthalmology suites opens on November 30, and will be connected in early 2017 to Truhlsen Eye Institute by a skywalk
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Clinic is open. Call (402) 559-5208.
- Surgery-Urology Clinic is open. Call (402) 559-4292.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic (OMFS) is open. Call (402) 559-5999.
- Oral Facial Prosthetics Clinic is open. Call (402) 559-9200.
- Orthopaedics Clinic, along with orthopaedics research and faculty areas are open. Call (402) 559-8000.
- Laboratory services are now open.
- Occupational Therapy (OT) Clinic is now open. Call (402) 559-4465.
- Physical Therapy (PT) Clinic is now open. Call (402) 559-4465.
- Pharmacy Services is now open. Call (402) 552-7999.
- Radiology Services including MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound and fluoroscopy are now open. Call (402) 559.2500.
- Telemedicine services
- Parking will become easier with surface and garage parking steps away from the front door and dedicated to patients and families receiving care.
The outpatient center will be open from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
The surgery center will only be open during the day. No overnight patients. For questions or more information, call 800-922-0000.
Access and parking information at the Lauritzen Outpatient Center & Fritch Surgery Center:
- Access and parking information information.
- Contact us for questions or call 402-559-2000 for assistance.
- Use 4014 Leavenworth St., Omaha, NE 68105 in your GPS mapping application, or see a Google map.
From Interstate 480:
- Take exit 2B for 30th St. toward Dodge Street.
- Use the left two lanes to turn left onto Lincoln Boulevard, which turns into Turner Boulevard.
- Stay on Turner Boulevard for several minutes.
- When you get to Farnam Street, you'll turn right and then immediately left, back onto Turner Boulevard.
- Veer left on S. 31st St./Turner Boulevard
- Right on Leavenworth Street
- Right at the building at 40th Street.
- Go north on 42nd Street to Leavenworth Street.
- Turn right or east onto Leavenworth St., and the building will be at 40th Street.
- Turn right (south) onto 42nd Street, and then turn left onto Leavenworth Street. The building will be on your left in two blocks. Enter on 40th Street.
You will be able to park right outside the building. We have a surface lot reserved for patients and families receiving care.See bus times and routes.