- Please allow 2½ hours to complete your orientation to our program.
- On the day of your orientation, please follow these instructions:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes (Please do not wear sandals)
- Take your medications as scheduled
- Drink little or no caffeine
- Eat breakfast
- A questionnaire and pre-test will be mailed to you. Please complete these prior to your appointment.
- Please bring the following items to your first appointment:
- Completed questionnaire
- Completed pre-test
- All of your medications (you will only need to bring these the first time)
- A list of your medications (your nurse will keep this list in your file)
We look forward to working with you and are excited about your decision to attend The Nebraska Medical Center Cardiac Rehab Program!
Please review the map and directions which will direct you to our facility.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office at: 552-2936