Just as Nebraska sees a rise in COVID-19 cases while stay-at-home orders are lifted and relaxed, Kelly Cawcutt, MD, MS, says Nebraska Medicine is prepared. Join her for guidance on whether you should continue wearing masks in public, observe social distancing and attend social gatherings, among other questions.
Link to questions
- 0:41: Are we ready for the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in Nebraska?
- 2:04: Are we well equipped to handle the increasing numbers?
- 3:08: Why are there more cases of COVID-19 in rural areas in Nebraska versus urban areas?
- 4:13: What advice do you have for people who are returning to work?
- 6:36: If I’m wearing a mask, do I still need to wash my hands?
- 7:44: What are PPE (personal protective equipment) guidelines?
- 8:59: Do I need to wear a mask even if I’m alone like in my car?
- 10:34: How do I keep safe if I choose to attend social gatherings?
- 11:57: How do I know I won’t get infected when I go to a hospital?
- 13:47: Are there new symptoms for COVID-19?
- 15:26: Has testing for COVID-19 increased in Nebraska?
- 16:52: What is the situation with antibody tests?
- 17:50: Can I ease back on social distancing?
- 20:11: How are our healthcare workers doing right now?
- 22:04: Closing remarks