Career Fair From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Wednesday, March 20, in the Durham Outpatient Center
During the fair, recruiters will be interviewing for positions listed below and making offers to qualified candidates.*
- Food service senior associates (deliver food to patients rooms)
- Dietary assistants
- Floor care senior associates
- Patient area environmental senior associates
- Environmental service associates
In addition, to those positions, you can learn more about the following positions Nebraska Medicine has available:
- Licensed practical nurses (LPNs)
- Patient care technicians (CNAs)
- Medical receptionists
- Scheduling associates
- Facilities technicians
- Patient access senior associates
- Office assistants
- Revenue cycle (a variety of medical billing and insurance-related tasks, such as sending out bills and following up on open cases)
Most of these jobs require only a high school diploma or general education diploma.
Directions and Parking:
The career fair is conveniently located at the entrance to the Durham Outpatient Center
Parking is available in the parking structure connected to the Durham Outpatient Center, also known as Green parking, near 45th and Emile streets. The career fair will be taking place to the immediate left of the main lobby on the level one of the building.
*For a variety of logistical reasons, we may not be able to accommodate everyone with an immediate interview during the fair.
Nebraska Medicine is an equal opportunity employer. We provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who can perform the essential functions of an open position. Your application will receive the same consideration as other applicants.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.