Maps & Directions
Directions to Nebraska Medicine if driving on I-80:
- Take Interstate 80 to the 42nd Street exit. Head north on 42nd Street.
- As you head north on 42nd Street you will pass the following major intersections:
42nd and Grover Street, 42nd and Center, 42nd and Leavenworth. You will need to be in the left-hand lane once you cross the Leavenworth Street intersection.
- At the next light, you will take a left at 42nd and Emile Streets. You will be heading west on Emile. The Lied Transplant Center and Nebraska House will be on your right. About one-half block further west, you will notice the circle drive in front of Nebraska Medicine University Hospital on your right. Entrance to the parking structure is on the west end of the circle drive.
- You may park on any level of the parking structure and parking is free. The elevator in the structure is located in the northeast corner.
- The entrance to the Durham Outpatient Center is on level 1, the entrance to the surgery clinic is on level 5 and the entrance into the main hospital can be reached on levels 1, 2 and 3. The cafeteria and convenience store are located on level 3 of the hospital. The gift shop and pharmacy are located on level 2.
- Nebraska House is located to the east of the circle drive and in The Lied Transplant Center.
- The information center for the hospital is located to the east of the atrium on level one. From there, escalators and elevators are available throughout the hospital.
- The main number for the hospital is 402.559.4000.