Awards & Honors
- Recipient of the Albany Medical Center Otto Faust Award, June 2010
- Dr. and Mrs. Lord Endowed Medical Scholarship Recipient, Albany Medical College, 2005 & 2006
Publications, Most Recent:
- Successful Rehabilitation in Pediatric Ultrashort Bowel Syndrome. Infantino BJ, Mercer DF, Hobson BD, Fischer RT, Gerhardt BK, Grant WJ, Langnas AN, Quiros-Tejeira RE. Journal of Pediatrics. 2013 July 15, Epub ahead of print.
- "A Rare Case of Idiopathic Granulomatous Appendicitis", NASPGHAN Annual Conference, October 2012. Salt Lake City, Utah.
- "A Ten-Year Experience with the Treatment of Pediatric Ultrashort Bowel Syndrome", NASPGHAN Annual Conference, October 2011. Orlando, Florida.
Professional Organization Memberships:
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, 2010 to present
- American Academy of Pediatrics, 2007 to present
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, 1997 to present
- American Medical Association, 2005 to present
- Phi Beta Kappa Society, May 2003 to present
- Alpha Omega Alpha Society, October 2007 to present