Our Physical and Occupational Therapists evaluate and treat patients experiencing a wide range of orthopaedic conditions, across generations from newborn to geriatric. Using the latest in treatment protocols and modalities, our therapists are dedicated to the well-being and timely recovery of our patients. We provide direct one-on-one care and focus on clearly communicating the diagnosis and expectant recovery. If you or someone you know has had surgery or needs physical or occupational therapy to restore function, please call Nebraska Medicine Physical and Occupational Therapy Department.
Common Orthopaedic Conditions/Diagnoses Treated:
- Post-operaive Orthopaedic Trauma (e.g. Fractures, Amputation)
- Orthopaedic Reconstruction (e.g. Shoulder, Hip, Knee replacements)
- Sports' Medicine (e.g. ACL, MCL, Meniscus tears)
- Spine (e.g. Pain , Arthritis, Post-Surgical)
- Post-operative Arthroscopic Surgery
- Gait Training (e.g. Pre/Post surgery)
- Musculoskeletal Impairments of the spine, upper and lower extremities.