- Remove the previous patch before applying a new one.
- Apply the patch to a clean, dry skin area that has little or no hair.
- Apply a new patch to a different area of the skin to prevent skin irritation.
- Do not cut the patch to adjust dosage. Check with your physician or pharmacist if your medication is not working.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Do not contaminate the dropper.Do not let the tip of the applicator touch any surface, including the eye.
- If the bottle is not full, this provides the proper drop control.
- Wash hands before applying. Tilt head back, and pull the lower eyelid with index finger to form a pouch.
- Drop the medication into the pouch and close your eyes. Keep eyes closed for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not blink.
- After applying the drops, wash your hands.
- Do not contaminate the ointment. Do not let the tip of the ointment touch any surface, including the eye.
- Wash hands before applying. Pull the lower eyelid away from the eye to form a pouch.
- Squeeze a thin strip of ointment into the pouch. A 1/3 inch strip of ointment is usually enough.
- Close your eyes for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Wash your hands after applying the ointment. Wipe the tip of the ointment with a clean tissue and keep the tube tightly closed.
- Do not contaminate the ear drops. Do not touch the tip of the applicator to any surface, including the ear.
- Lie down or tilt the head so the affected ear faces up.
- Adults, pull the earlobe up and back, Children, pull the earlobe down and back.
- Drop the medication into the ear canal.
- Keep the ear facing up for at least 1 to 2 minutes.
- After applying the drops, wipe the tip of the dropper with a clean tissue, keep the container tightly closed.
- Wash your hands, remove foil wrapper and moisten the suppository with water.
- If the suppository is too soft to insert, run cold water over it before removing the foil wrapper.
- Lie down on your side.
- Wash you hands after you have inserted the suppository.
- Remove cap from tube. Screw applicator onto tube.
- Squeeze tube forcing contents into barrel of applicator until it is full. Remove applicator from tube.
- Lie on your back with knees drawn up. Hold filled applicator by barrel and gently insert it into the vagina as far as it will go without using force or causing discomfort.
- Press plunger to release medication. While keeping plunger depressed, remove the applicator from vagina.
- Wait several minutes before getting up.
- After each use, pull applicator apart and wash with soap and warm water.