Skip to main content Skip to footer site map
Serious Medicine. Extraordinary Care.

Rehabilitation Team

  • Speech/Language Pathologist
    A speech/language pathologist helps treat people with communication problems that result from disability, surgery, or developmental disorders. This specialist also treats people with swallowing disorders caused by stroke or brain injury.
  • Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
    Vocational rehabilitation counselors assist people with disabilities in planning careers and finding and keeping satisfying jobs.