- Children & Neurological Conditions
- About the Brain and Nervous System
- Alzheimer's Disease and Memory Disorders
- Healthy Brain
Neurological Conditions and Diseases
- Back and Neck Pain
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Epilepsy and Seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological Infections
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Other Neurological Conditions
- Parkinson's and Movement Disorders
- Peripheral Nerve Conditions
- Neurological Tests and Procedures
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Understanding Rehabilitation
Family and Community
Choosing a Rehabilitation Unit/CARF
Rehabilitation services are provided in many different places, including hospitals, long-term care facilities, and community health centers.
One of the main goals of rehabilitation is to prepare the patient for life after discharge.
Effects of Rehabilitation on the Family
One of the most important factors in a patient's recovery is family involvement and support in his or her rehab.